Wednesday, November 19, 2008

H is for hats

Shuffling to the subway after work this evening, the relentless east wind roiling off the Hudson assaulted me like a frozen machete. Usually under- or overdressed, today I got it right...top coat, scarf, and my aviator cap from Gallerie H on Eighth and 21st.

Black leather shell, faux-fur lining, flaps for the ears, this is the headgear I bust out when my aforementioned Gap cap can't cut the winter weather. Just snapped this pic of their window. Lotsa Ben Sherman merch, travel bags, and seasonal chapeaus (from porkpies to Panamas). Sorry, their lame website is just a placeholder.

Gallerie H
222 Eighth Avenue (btw. 21st and 22nd)
NYC 212-229-1975
info@GallerieH.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search The North Face Holiday Gift Guide for Personalized Gifts for Everyone on Your List

No comments:

Post a Comment